|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||South East, UKHome Counties, UK|
|Salary||Up to £40,000|
- Job Description:
- I am looking for a Paraplanner that has experience of working in the Private Wealth Sector.
- The role will see you join an existing team of seven that assist four Private Wealth Advisors with the management of their clients and their financial arrangements.
- Clients are typically ‘HNW’, and seek specialist help to plan for both planned and unexpected life events.
- The role of the Paraplanner will be to obtain information on clients’ existing financial arrangements and conduct gap analysis, carry out extensive research and provide recommendation reports that are bespoke and tailored to the individual clients’ situation and requirements.
- Regular communication with providers, clients and your immediate team will be required to ensure that arrangements are agreed upon and implemented within an agreed timescale.
About the Company:
- Although by joining you will make up a close-knit team of seven, the private wealth team based in Weybridge are part of a national and multi award winning firm of advisors.
- As a national advisor, their entire team focus on delivering quality advice to individuals and their families and they see their own employees as an extended family, investing in their training and development to ensure that employees reach their full potential and desired career goals.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- To be considered for this position, you will need to be a Diploma Level 4 qualified paraplanner in a Wealth Management / Financial Advice environment already with a strong knowledge of complex investment products, funds and pension wrappers including SIPP.
- Knowledge and experience of working with DB schemes would be advantageous along with someone who is actively working towards chartered.
- The salary on offer is up to £40,000 and an incredible range of employee benefits including: matched pension contributions up to 7.5%, Income Protection, 4 X DIS, critical illness, private medical insurance, dental insurance and medical cash plan.
- The benefits also include eye care, an Employee Assistance Programme, childcare vouchers and 25 days holiday which can rise to a maximum of 30 days after 5 years’ service.
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.