Client Relationship Manager
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Salary||Up to £30,000|
- Job Description:
- I am looking for a Client Relationship Manager who has extensive experience of working within financial services, ideally within financial planning or wealth management, and managing a team of client facing administrators.
- The role holder will be the first point of contact for Partners and their clients’, and will be responsible for ensuring a positive client experience.
- You will oversee workflow and communication between the administrators and paraplanners and alongside the Client Experience Manager, will help to implement and manage service standards, in order to better manage client expectations.
- The Client Relationship Manager will be a natural relationship builder that can instill confidence in both the Partner and the Partners’ client throughout the financial planning process and help to increase the revenue from clients.
About the Company:
- Although by joining you will oversee a close-knit team of 6, the private wealth team based in London are part of a national and multi award winning firm of advisors.
- All of their Partners have one goal and that is to increase revenue from their clients and their families by ensuring the highest standard of service is delivered.
- As a national advisor, their entire team focus on delivering quality advice to individuals and their families and they see their own employees as an extended family, investing in their training and development to ensure that employees reach their full potential and desired career goals.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- To be considered for this position you will need to have a thorough understanding of the financial planning process, a broad knowledge of investments and pensions and experience of working to regulatory requirements set out by the FCA and internal policy.
- The successful candidate will ideally have some financial planning qualifications; or be prepared to take basic level exams within their probationary period.
- The salary on offer is up to £30,000 and an incredible range of employee benefits including: matched pension contributions up to 7.5%, Income Protection, 4 X DIS, Critical Illness, private medical insurance, dental insurance and medical cash plan.
- The benefits also include eye care, an Employee Assistance Programme, childcare vouchers and 25 days holiday which can rise to a maximum of 30 days after 5 years’ service.
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.