Supply Chain and Planning Controller
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||South West, UK|
|Sector||Supply Chain & Logistics|
- The Company:
Cavendish Maine are excited to be working with a widely recognised international food brand partnering with their search for a commercially savvy Supply Chain & Planning Controller.
About the Role:
Reporting directly to the Operations Director, you will be an integral part of the commercial direction of the company managing and developing the planning and statistics team.
Your duties will be varied and will include;
- Direct the delivery of analytical reports to internal and external stakeholders.
- Leading the development of a team of seven analysts.
- Support the upcoming integration of new software programs (both internal and external) within the planning, supply chain and statistic teams.
- Developing and maintaining strong working relationships across the total business.
- Ensuring the planning team meet and exceed sales and waste targets.
- Leading the commercial direction of the team.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
In order to be considered for the role of Supply Chain & Planning Controller, you must possess the following;
- A background in supply chain/planning (Minimum 2 years) gained from an FMCG environment.
- Previous team leader/management experience.
- Exposure to contract management.
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales and wastage targets.
- Excellent relationship building skills.
- Strong Excel/analysis skills.
- A high degree of business and commercial acumen.
- A focused mindset and a positive attitude.
In return for your role as Supply Chain and Planning Controller you will receive a salary of £32,000.
By responding to this advert, you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this, please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.