SME Account Handler
A highly successful and well-regarded general insurance and financial services organisation has a requirement for an Account Handler to join their SME team in Bristol.
The Account Handler will be responsible for servicing their own dedicated book of SME clients which will involve producing quotes, mid-term adjustments, managing renewals, invoicing and handling any queries from their client base.
You will also be responsible for following up on leads, ensuring client needs are identified and the subsequent conversion of these leads into new business opportunities.
You will be first point of contact for all external queries and issues and will require the skills and knowledge to meet the expectations of all parties.
- Be the first point of contact for day-to-day enquiries from clients, providers and other internal and external sources
- Work on all aspects of account management and service delivery to clients, ensuring client needs are identified and met in line with agreed service standards.
- Ensure timely completion of renewals and mid-term adjustments
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients and insurers at all levels and respond to queries in a pro-active manner
- Manage the administration of schemes including invoicing, claims data, and communication materials
- Develop meaningful working relationships with insurers through regular contact and liaison to better serve clients.
- Possesses a thorough understanding of all major classes of insurance which the Company offers to its clients and keep abreast of all new technical and product developments to better advise professional colleagues and clients
Key Skills/Experience Required:
In order to be considered for the role of SME Account Handler, you must possess the following:
- Commercial Lines experience.
- Broad knowledge of various insurance products
- The ability to work to targets
- Good communication, decision making and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to work under pressure and assimilate large quantities of information quickly
- An eagerness to progress with your DIP/ACII qualification would be supported, but is not essential
- Salary to £32k
- Excellent Pension and benefits
- 25 days holiday
- Hybrid working, 3 days in the office/week
Contact: David Harries
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.
Share this job
About Cavendish Maine
Cavendish Maine is a team of expert, straight-talking, and talented recruitment professionals with a shared passion to connect employers with the candidates they need to grow their business. With 30 years of experience, we adapt each recruitment process to meet the needs of our clients, through a blend of the very best recruitment practises, delivered with committed focuss on quality, understanding and integrity at every stage.
Whilst we are all very different, we share a set of values which is at the heart of what we do.