Servicing Account Executive (Senior Commercial Broker)
- Our client are one of the most respected independent insurance brokers in South Wales who have an excellent opportunity for a Servicing Account Executive to step into a stable and existing client book.
- This highly innovative insurance broker is looking to recruit an experienced Commercial Account Executive to inherit a book of existing clients, as well as work alongside a new business team who will go out and win new clients for the group.
- You will be supported by a highly trained team of Account Handlers and brokers who will help you service the client on a day to day basis.
About the Role:
- The role encompasses wide ranging responsibilities relating to the management of a portfolio of commercial clients.
- You will provide a comprehensive commercial insurance service to existing and potential new customers.
- Provide technical insurance and risk management advice and guidance to customers.
- Identify opportunities for new business and cross selling of other company services.
- Negotiate with Underwriters in placing, amending or renewing clients’ insurance programmes.
- Assist customers in initial reporting when required, support and negotiation with insurers of a satisfactory settlement of claims, as required.
- Provide risk advice/risk management/risk prevention information in conjunction with Underwriters as appropriate.
- Contribute towards the development of a high company image of professionalism, competence and customer satisfaction.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- A background in commercial insurance gained in either a broking or underwriting capacity.
- Experience in an external account management or business development role.
- Full driving license.
Professional Qualifications Required:
- A willingness to undertake professional qualifications is necessary.
- Up to £45,000 p.a (DOE) plus bonus and exceptional benefits package.
Job Reference: SM/86090
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.
Share this job
About Cavendish Maine
Cavendish Maine is a team of expert, straight-talking, and talented recruitment professionals with a shared passion to connect employers with the candidates they need to grow their business. With 30 years of experience, we adapt each recruitment process to meet the needs of our clients, through a blend of the very best recruitment practises, delivered with committed focuss on quality, understanding and integrity at every stage.
Whilst we are all very different, we share a set of values which is at the heart of what we do.