Regional Business Development Managers
Sector – Leisure / HORECA / Retail / Education and Healthcare
Location – North East, North West, South West, Scotland and the South East
Salary – £38,000-£50,000 depending on experience.
Package – Incudes car allowance £5500 and an uncapped commission scheme.
Reference – CMT/86259
Cavendish Maine are proud to be the retained recruitment agency supporting the growth of Award winning business FWIP.
FWIP are the “world’s smallest gelateria”, one of the UK’s most exciting food technology companies. Creators of the Portobello machine and winners of a whopping 32 coveted Gold Stars from the Great Taste Awards, already available in over 1,500 locations across the UK and Germany.
As a Regional Business Development Manager you will be responsible for creating new sales within the Leisure/ HORECA /Retail/ Higher Education / healthcare sectors. Customers will be a mixture of independent sites and small to medium-sized groups and chains.
You will be driven by targets and your ability to bring in new business, resulting in the potential to earn a highly competitive commission structure.
You will be:
- 80% focused on new business development, working in your dedicated region
- Your goal is to win new business by selling the fwip portobello machine concept and the award winning ice-cream product range.
- Growing existing business in your specified region
- Building strong relationships and networks with regional
- Building a strong and expansive pipeline of quality sales opportunities and converting them into sustainable trading partners
Will be personable, professional, goal-oriented and competitive. Someone who commands attention and warrants respect from customers because they are kind, confident and knowledgeable.
Fwip have employed candidates from the catering equipment and coffee equipment sector that have performed extremely well and this is a experience profile they are keen to replicate.
Ideally you will have sold capital equipment to the Foodservice sector. The fwip equipment is sold not loaned so Business Development manager need to have that ability to close a sale where there is an upfront charge.
- A strong and demonstrable background in field sales, business development, territory sales or a combination
- Experience of selling branded equipment solutions into B2B environments
- Equipment sales experience operating in areas such as leisure, HORECA, retail, higher education, hospital outlets, convenience, vending, commercial coffee systems, food service & catering outlets
- Full UK driving license
- Strong computer skills including Excel
- Experience managing a pipeline through a CRM application
- Genuine passion for food and the world of fwip products
An opportunity for a claim to fame -work for an exciting young growing business, to proudly share that you were part of the team that created the fwip legacy and grew a VC/PE backed company to global player.
Competitive basic salary, and all you can eat gelato, ice cream and frozen yogurt!
Contact: Craig Tindall
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.
Share this job
About Cavendish Maine
Cavendish Maine is a team of expert, straight-talking, and talented recruitment professionals with a shared passion to connect employers with the candidates they need to grow their business. With 30 years of experience, we adapt each recruitment process to meet the needs of our clients, through a blend of the very best recruitment practises, delivered with committed focuss on quality, understanding and integrity at every stage.
Whilst we are all very different, we share a set of values which is at the heart of what we do.