Cavendish Maine is a team of expert, straight-talking, and talented recruitment professionals. With over 30 years of experience, we are well established within the markets we serve, which include, General Insurance, Financial Services, Sales and Marketing. Whilst we are all very different, we share a set of values which is at the heart of what we do, which we call “Standing up Straight”.
With a plan to double our size in the next 3 years, we wish to invest in experienced Recruitment Consultants who can combine their skill and experience with the considerable talent we already have, to help us serve our clients throughout the UK.
Recruitment Consultant – Role
- Build and grow a client portfolio to understand their current or future recruitment needs.
- Attend client meetings to further build relationships and pitch for business.
- Provide consultative information to clients to ensure they are using the best hiring strategies
- Networking to become an expert in your market.
- Candidate engagement – identify and attract potential candidates.
- Interview candidates to understand their requirements and best client fit.
- Supporting both client and candidates through the interview and offer stage.
- Providing a thorough aftercare service to both client and candidate to check everything is running smoothly, and identify further business opportunities
- Work as an integral member of a team, motivating one another and communicating effectively.
Required skills and qualifications.
- Previous 360° recruitment experience in a specific market
- The ability to build great customer relationships.
- Advanced communication skills in all mediums.
- Keen to maximise your potential and develop a rewarding career.
- High levels of resilience and self-motivation
- Proven track record of success.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced and environment.
- Ability to work independently, but also loves to be part of a successful team
- Uncapped earning potential
- Home based, or hybrid working, full time / Part time – fully flexible hours.
- Highly skilled office-based support team
- Clear progression plan – transparent matrix with support to help you develop towards Partnership in the business.
- A market leading tech stack to give you the very best tools to do your job well.
- Private Medical Insurance as well as Permanent Health Insurance
- Generous Pension contribution.
To be considered for the position please contact Nick Hester, Managing Partner – firstname.lastname@example.org
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.
Share this job
About Cavendish Maine
Cavendish Maine is a team of expert, straight-talking, and talented recruitment professionals with a shared passion to connect employers with the candidates they need to grow their business. With 30 years of experience, we adapt each recruitment process to meet the needs of our clients, through a blend of the very best recruitment practises, delivered with committed focuss on quality, understanding and integrity at every stage.
Whilst we are all very different, we share a set of values which is at the heart of what we do.