Property / Real Estate Account Executive
Our client are a rapidly growing, market leading business, who due to continued success are looking to add a Delegated Authority Underwriter to their team.
The purpose of the role is to provide quotations for new and renewal business for the Property/Real Estate division, supporting its continued growth. The role requires dealing with clients over the phone and via e-mail to ensure retention and sales targets are maximised, through the provision of efficient communication and negotiation skills.
We are looking for a candidate who has good judgement, is analytical, pays great attention to detail, is flexible, self-motivated, driven and who delivers excellent customer service whilst always adhering to their individual underwriting authority limits and in accordance with the procedure manual.
- Deliver excellent customer service whilst meeting customer requirements efficiently and effectively for New Business.
- Understand the processes and procedures required to provide quotations and put forward suitable products to meet the client’s demands and needs.
- Ensure that all product information provided is clear, fair, and not misleading, allowing the customer to make an informed decision.
- Calculate New Business premiums in accordance with the specific carrier’s risk appetite and guidelines or liaise with insurers for all non-delegated authority business.
- Maintain thorough and accurate records of all customer interactions.
- Dealing with queries by email, telephone and in person ensuring that all SLAs are adhered to.
- Ensure that you remain compliant in everything that you do; including but not limited to treating customers fairly, contract certainty and vulnerable customers.
Qualifications & Experience
- Experience within Property/Real Estate Insurance would be preferential, either from within a broking or underwriting environment
- Educated to GCSE level an advantage
- Cert CII qualification an advantage not essential
Salary: Up to £70,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Location: Bristol / South West (Hybrid working)
Contact: Stephen Mallaband
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.
Share this job
About Cavendish Maine
Cavendish Maine is a team of expert, straight-talking, and talented recruitment professionals with a shared passion to connect employers with the candidates they need to grow their business. With 30 years of experience, we adapt each recruitment process to meet the needs of our clients, through a blend of the very best recruitment practises, delivered with committed focuss on quality, understanding and integrity at every stage.
Whilst we are all very different, we share a set of values which is at the heart of what we do.