Professional Indemnity Claims Handler
A rare opportunity to join one of the largest, and most successful independent Insurance Brokers in the world.
As a result of continued growth in their Bristol office, they are looking to appoint 2 Financial Lines Claims Handlers to play a lead role in developing their claims function in the South West.
They are seeking individuals with the energy and appetite to learn and develop and progress within the business.
The Professional Indemnity Claims Handler will be responsible for managing their own caseload of Financial Lines claims which will predominantly relate to UK and Global Professional Indemnity risks although a knowledge of other classes of business such as D&O, FI and Cyber would be beneficial.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
In order to be considered for the position of Professional Indemnity Claims Handler you must possess the following:
- Previous Professional Indemnity / Financial Lines Claims experience is essential
- Proven technical and policy interpretation ability
- Technical claims processing experience is essential, while knowledge of the London Market would be beneficial.
- You will pose excellent communications skills and when required will attend external client meetings.
- ACII qualification or working towards ACII would be an advantage, training and study support will be provided.
- Ability to manage time, prioritise and ensure that deadlines are met without compromising quality
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, including research and investigation
- Salary up to £40,000 depending on experience.
- Contributory pension scheme
- 25 days annual leave (opportunity to purchase more)
- Private Healthcare
- Hybrid working – 3 days/week in office
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.
Share this job
About Cavendish Maine
Cavendish Maine is a team of expert, straight-talking, and talented recruitment professionals with a shared passion to connect employers with the candidates they need to grow their business. With 30 years of experience, we adapt each recruitment process to meet the needs of our clients, through a blend of the very best recruitment practises, delivered with committed focuss on quality, understanding and integrity at every stage.
Whilst we are all very different, we share a set of values which is at the heart of what we do.