Private Client Account Handler
One of the largest, independently owned and award – winning insurance brokers in the South West. They have a modern and dynamic approach, keeping the customer as their focus – always.
About the Role:
Working as a Private Client’s Account Handler in this rapidly expanding area of the business, you will be required to service the insurance portfolios of allocated clients in a timely, professional and cost – effective manner. You will work closely alongside the Account Executives to ensure the retention of existing clients. Specific duties will include;
- Ensure all renewals are invited at least 21 days prior to renewal date
- Support the activities of the Account Executive and/or Directors with regards to allocated clients and new business including; broking day to day queries, report writing and administration
- Ensure all instructions are processed, recorded and confirmed in a timely and efficient manner and that the company diary system is maintained
- Help identify cross – selling opportunities and potential gaps in client cover
- Assist with credit control as required
- Maintain strong working relationships with clients, colleagues, insurers and other suppliers
- Undergo training in line with agreed objectives and keep up to date with technical, legal and market developments
Key Skills/Experience Required:
In order to be considered for the role of Private Clients Account Handler, you must possess the following;
- Previous Personal Lines insurance experience, gained ideally from a broker environment.
- Professional and effective communication skills with people at all levels
- Strong negotiation abilities
- Self-motivated, driven, organised and ambitious
- The ability to demonstrate that you are able to build strong relationships
- Achievement of or a willingness to work towards the Cert CII qualification
Location: Bristol – (Hybrid – 3 days office – 2 Home)
A generous salary dependent on experience up to £37,000 p.a (DOE)
Comprehensive benefits package
Contact: Stephen Mallaband
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Due to the overwhelming Application response we receive through various sources should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Share this job
About Cavendish Maine
Cavendish Maine is a team of expert, straight-talking, and talented recruitment professionals with a shared passion to connect employers with the candidates they need to grow their business. With 30 years of experience, we adapt each recruitment process to meet the needs of our clients, through a blend of the very best recruitment practises, delivered with committed focuss on quality, understanding and integrity at every stage.
Whilst we are all very different, we share a set of values which is at the heart of what we do.