Private Client Account Executive (HNW)
Our client are a leading insurance and risk management advisor to the Private Client sector.
They have an enviable reputation and client base, and are looking for an Account Executive to step into a an existing client portfolio and join their growing team.
- You will be stepping into an established Private client book, and will be expected to retain, develop and nurture this account via cross and upselling as well as the creation of new business.
- The role will involve working alongside an established team, with an exceptional reputation for client service and care.
- You will need to have a passion for the sector, with a drive to be seen as a leading voice and advisor within the Private Client market and its various associated risks.
- You will be commercially minded, with the capability to identify opportunities to grow, nurture introducers and third parties to help further cement the division, as well as deliver quality service to grow client relationships for the long term.
- A highly successful and progressive broker who have a reputation for hiring the best people in the market, and then nurturing and training them, allowing them to fully maximise their insurance careers.
- As a business they have a real focus on their staff, and the work/life balance for all, creating a culture which supports and develops individuals to allow them the very best opportunities to succeed in all areas of their life.
- A company who have a track record of providing an unrivalled level of service to all their clients.
- When you become part of the team, your commitment will be rewarded with a market leading salary and bonus scheme, plus a highly competitive benefits package, and outstanding opportunities for career advancement.
Key Skills / Experience Required:
- A passion for the Private Client sector is required, as is insurance knowledge.
- Excellent client liaison and relationship building skills.
Professional Qualifications Required:
Progression towards ACII would be beneficial, but not essential. Further study would be supported if needed.
Salary / Benefits Information:
The salary is dependent on experience, but will be market leading, and flexible to attract the very best candidates in the market.
Basic salary: up to £65,000 (DOE) + Car Allowance + Generous Bonus and Benefits Package
Contact: Stephen Mallaband
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 72 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file for 6 months, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.
Share this job
About Cavendish Maine
Cavendish Maine is a team of expert, straight-talking, and talented recruitment professionals with a shared passion to connect employers with the candidates they need to grow their business. With 30 years of experience, we adapt each recruitment process to meet the needs of our clients, through a blend of the very best recruitment practises, delivered with committed focuss on quality, understanding and integrity at every stage.
Whilst we are all very different, we share a set of values which is at the heart of what we do.