My client is a rapidly growing Financial Advisory firm, voted in the Top 100 by FTAdvisor last year. They are looking to continue their expansion by recruiting an experienced Paraplanner to work within their Compliance team.
- Draft and finalise letters, suitability reports and financial plans.
- Undertake appropriate research to identify compliant solutions
- Work alongside our compliance department and Action team
- Understand compliance requirements to ensuring all files and documents are compliant and up to date.
- Liaise with our advisers, clients and providers as required
- Be IT proficient with the ability to use different software packages to analyse data and propose client solutions
- Maintain high technical knowledge relating to products and services, developed through on-going training and exams.
- Be willing to assist in other areas such as case checking.
- Working hours are 8:45 am – 5pm with a 4pm finish on a Friday.
The successful candidate will be Diploma qualified with previous experience in Paraplanning/Compliance and knowledge of pensions, investments and tax planning. Experience of cashflow forecasting would be advantageous but training can be provided in this area.
Salary up to £40k DOE.
The company will support further qualifications and offer additional pay rises upon completion.
Contact: Karen Cummins
By responding to this advert, you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this, please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.
Share this job
About Cavendish Maine
Cavendish Maine is a team of expert, straight-talking, and talented recruitment professionals with a shared passion to connect employers with the candidates they need to grow their business. With 30 years of experience, we adapt each recruitment process to meet the needs of our clients, through a blend of the very best recruitment practises, delivered with committed focuss on quality, understanding and integrity at every stage.
Whilst we are all very different, we share a set of values which is at the heart of what we do.