National Sales Manager
Our client is a brand synonymous with the luxury interiors market with an extensive range and depth of products, their beautiful collections offer a true point of difference to ‘ordinary’ interior products.
- A key management position within the business.
- Leading, motivating and inspiring a national team of field-based area sales managers, to achieve monthly and annual sales targets.
- Working closely with the Sales Director to determine UK sales strategy and propose policies and procedures relevant to sales.
- Managing a portfolio of specified National Accounts.
- Overseeing key, regional accounts and setting action plans with area sales manager.
- Establishing UK Sales targets and preparing budgets.
- Compiling and analysing sales figures to monitor sales team performance.
- Continually identifying new business/growth opportunities by formulating plans with area sales managers.
- Proposing and implementing pricing policies.
- Implementing national sales programs by developing field sales action plans and promotions.
- Liaising closely with marketing team to establish clear market strategy to build brand strength in UK and activating marketing plans and product launches in line with the business objectives.
- Working closely with finance team to ensure accounts payments are up to date and resolve any potential issues with customers.
- Ideally with experience of working with branded products, the successful candidate will have proven experience of managing field sales teams, combined with national accounts. You will have demonstrable experience of analysing sales performance data and have an engaging and motivating style of management.
- Transferable people management experience with the ability to lead from the front and drive team performance with approachability and gravitas is more important than product experience, however, experience within high-end interior products such as home furnishings, fabrics or wallcoverings will be a distinct advantage.
- As this is a national role, frequent travel across the country will be required.
Consultant: Rina Gokani
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.
Share this job
About Cavendish Maine
Cavendish Maine is a team of expert, straight-talking, and talented recruitment professionals with a shared passion to connect employers with the candidates they need to grow their business. With 30 years of experience, we adapt each recruitment process to meet the needs of our clients, through a blend of the very best recruitment practises, delivered with committed focuss on quality, understanding and integrity at every stage.
Whilst we are all very different, we share a set of values which is at the heart of what we do.