- An opportunity has become available to join a global specialist in the manufacture of luxury bathroom and ceramic products.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- The Marketing Manager with be responsible for representing the brand in all markets through the use of all marketing mix instrument.
- This will also be supporting the UK sales teams as well as working with marketing departments internationally.
- Development of print materials, local promotions and organising exhibitions.
- Advertising campaigns
- Control of the marketing budget
- Line management of a small marketing and design team.
- First contact for marketing and brand issues for the UK.
- Pricing analysis, benchmark analysis.
Experience Needed for the Role:
- Marketing related degree.
- 3-4 years marketing experience ideally some team management experience.
- Strong analytical skills and an attention to detail.
- Able to work with complex sets of data.
- Experience working with SAP and/or other ERP systems.
- Experience with external PR, advertising and social media agencies.
- Worked in a small to medium business where multitasking is a must.
- Able to work with a variety of departments and personalities from Sales to design.
This is a great opportunity to join a highly successful business. A global manufacturer with an established market share in the UK and a well-known brand.
Location: London (Hybrid Working – 2/3 days office in London 2/3 days home office)
Package and Salary: £50,000 – £55,000, Company Bonus, Pension & Private Medical
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file for 6 months, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.
Share this job
About Cavendish Maine
Cavendish Maine is a team of expert, straight-talking, and talented recruitment professionals with a shared passion to connect employers with the candidates they need to grow their business. With 30 years of experience, we adapt each recruitment process to meet the needs of our clients, through a blend of the very best recruitment practises, delivered with committed focuss on quality, understanding and integrity at every stage.
Whilst we are all very different, we share a set of values which is at the heart of what we do.