Marketing and Communications Assistant
Recruiting for a Marketing & Communications Assistant with the following responsibilities:
- Support the creation and designing of marketing and communication materials both in-house and through agencies
- Assist with the planning and execution of customer events and hospitality
- Assist with the maintenance and content creation for the various company social channels and monitoring their effectiveness
- Support the set-up and delivery of marketing and communication campaigns and report on their effectiveness through internal and external analytics
- Communicate and liaise with various external agencies/departments
- Helping with the production of digital content for both internal and external customers and measure their success
- Assist with PR activities
- Aid in the production of animations and YouTube shorts
- Obtaining internal and external feedback. Analysis of data to help develop future campaigns
- Support the wider marketing team to deliver the marketing strategic plan
About the Company:
My client are the leading innovator of screw driving tools and possess the knowledge of the deep process engineering required to produce revolutionary world-class firsts. They are a specialist manufacturer able to deliver functionality and quality rarely matched. Their game-changing tools are relied upon by professionals in all sectors. Sponsoring various motorsport events and being at the forefront of innovative design this is an excellent opportunity to join a close knit marketing department in an exciting brand with an emphasis on excellent company culture and team work.
Key Skills/Experience Required: For this Marketing Communications Assistant position you will have experience in a marketing role and ideally hold a marketing degree. An interest in motorsport would be highly advantageous and the ability to engage with audiences at events such as Goodwood and Tool Trade Fairs. You will a team player and able to pick up a variety of tasks in this “all round” role.
Package of £20,000 – £35,000 dependent on experience
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.
Share this job
About Cavendish Maine
Cavendish Maine is a team of expert, straight-talking, and talented recruitment professionals with a shared passion to connect employers with the candidates they need to grow their business. With 30 years of experience, we adapt each recruitment process to meet the needs of our clients, through a blend of the very best recruitment practises, delivered with committed focuss on quality, understanding and integrity at every stage.
Whilst we are all very different, we share a set of values which is at the heart of what we do.