Key Accounts Manager
- Join this leading pet trade supplier with a reputation for innovation and service
- Enjoy a recession proof market with enormous growth potential
- Work with the largest retail and wholesale accounts in the region
The Role: Key Accounts Manager
Location: Midlands / North
This is an exciting, hands-on, account management role in a dynamic business. With a brief to build bespoke growth strategies you will inherit established and prospect key account customers in the speciality pet, garden centre, ecommerce and DIY channels.
- Work with the Head of Sales and Key Accounts Manager (South)
- Identify all target accounts and build strategies for profitable sales growth
- Be hands-on. Visit stores and branches to fully understand customers’ needs
- Build strong customer relationship with decision makers
- Liaise with the Sales Representatives to maxiise service levels
- Report against a rolling sales plan
A basic salary of £40,000 plus quarterly and annual bonuses.
Quality company car, laptop, phone and credit card.
A manufacturer / distributor of innovative, functional and eye-catching pet accessories that are already successfully sold to thousands of retailers. A strong trade brand with a reputation for great customer service and constant product evolution.
Candidate profile: Key Accounts Manager
Previous pet trade experience is preferred in order to maximise the success of this new appointment.
We are looking for an experienced Sales Representative or Account Manager with the commercial skills to identify and unlock the potential of high vale retail customers. Experience of pet food or pet accessories is welcomed.
- Living in the Midlands or North of England
- A proven track record of field sales achievement with a pet trade supplier
- A skilled account manager and new business winner
- A natural people person who can build trusting relationships with buyers
- Professional, committed and keen to embrace new challenges
- Advanced sales and communication skills
For more information and to apply please contact Nick Hester at Cavendish Maine recruitment:
Name – Nick Hester
Telephone – 01275 813030
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.
Share this job
About Cavendish Maine
Cavendish Maine is a team of expert, straight-talking, and talented recruitment professionals with a shared passion to connect employers with the candidates they need to grow their business. With 30 years of experience, we adapt each recruitment process to meet the needs of our clients, through a blend of the very best recruitment practises, delivered with committed focuss on quality, understanding and integrity at every stage.
Whilst we are all very different, we share a set of values which is at the heart of what we do.