- My client are a well-known pensions provider based in Central Bristol that are looking to grow their team of Investment Administrators.
- As an Investment Administrator you will be responsible for:
- New investment applications
- Asset trading and switches
- Monetary transfers
- Asset transfers and re-registration
- Obtaining and updating investment valuations
- Investment data processing and maintenance
- Asset reconciliation
- HMRC income tax reclaims
- Internal and external reporting
- Informing clients, financial intermediaries and internal operations of specific matters and regulations affecting their investments held within a self-investment personal pension scheme (‘SIPP’)
- This role will initially be office based whilst you undertake training, after which you will be able to split your time between home and office.
- This is a fast-paced role which requires a high attention to detail.
- Candidates should have strong administrative and communication skills and a genuine desire to work within the investment industry.
- Previous experience within financial services would be preferable but is not essential.
- Circa £23,000 – £25.000
- Employees receive an annual pay rise and performance related bonus (up to 12%) plus other company benefits.
By responding to this advert, you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this, please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.
Share this job
About Cavendish Maine
Cavendish Maine is a team of expert, straight-talking, and talented recruitment professionals with a shared passion to connect employers with the candidates they need to grow their business. With 30 years of experience, we adapt each recruitment process to meet the needs of our clients, through a blend of the very best recruitment practises, delivered with committed focuss on quality, understanding and integrity at every stage.
Whilst we are all very different, we share a set of values which is at the heart of what we do.