Job Title: Financial Planning Administrator
Location: North Bristol (potential for Hybrid working)
My client are a well established financial planning practice based in North Bristol and are currently looking to recruit a Financial Services Administrator to join their long-standing workforce.
- To support the Financial Planners and Paraplanners with day-to-day administrative tasks.
- Maintain accurate client records and ensure our back-office systems are updated.
- Liaising with clients as required by the Paraplanner and Financial Planner, assisting with enquiries in a timely manner and in adherence to TCF requirements.
- Liaising with providers on various matters ensuring all information requested is received within the timescales set and checked for accuracy before passing to the Paraplanner.
- Compile enclosures for reports such as illustrations, key features and applications and send out client correspondence as needed.
- Processing new business and monitor through to completion.
- Potential for Hybrid working.
- The successful candidate will have previous experience working within the Financial Services sector, (ideally within a financial planning practice) and be familiar with FCA regulations.
- Experience using Intelligent Office would be advantageous.
- Salary up to £28,000 depending on experience.
By responding to this advert, you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this, please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.
Share this job
About Cavendish Maine
Cavendish Maine is a team of expert, straight-talking, and talented recruitment professionals with a shared passion to connect employers with the candidates they need to grow their business. With 30 years of experience, we adapt each recruitment process to meet the needs of our clients, through a blend of the very best recruitment practises, delivered with committed focuss on quality, understanding and integrity at every stage.
Whilst we are all very different, we share a set of values which is at the heart of what we do.