My client are a well-established SIPP and SSAS provider based in Central Bristol and are looking to recruit an Administrator into their Treasury team.
The role entails looking after client accounts, with responsibilities including:
- Creating and completing reconciliation reports
- Processing closing interests requests
- Allocating funds to client accounts
- Keying and processing payments using various banking platforms
- Banking cheques
- Completing direct debit requests
- Processing fees for internal teams
- Ensuring all emails are responded to and actioned in a timely manner
- Building good relationships with internal departments and stakeholders
The role will initially be office based for the first 3 months whilst you undergo training and then you will be able to split your time between home and office working.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
This role would suit someone with a background in Finance/Banking, with prior experience in data entry, payment processing and reconciliations.
- Between £23k-£26k depending on skills and experience.
- Other benefits include:
- Annual performance related bonus (up to 12%)
- 26 days holiday
- 8% Pension contribution
- Internal benefits platform
Contact: Karen Cummins
By responding to this advert, you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this, please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.
Share this job
About Cavendish Maine
Cavendish Maine is a team of expert, straight-talking, and talented recruitment professionals with a shared passion to connect employers with the candidates they need to grow their business. With 30 years of experience, we adapt each recruitment process to meet the needs of our clients, through a blend of the very best recruitment practises, delivered with committed focuss on quality, understanding and integrity at every stage.
Whilst we are all very different, we share a set of values which is at the heart of what we do.