Customer Service Advisor – Insurance
One of the largest insurance intermediaries in the South of England with unrivalled expansion plans, has an opportunity for a Customer Service Advisor to join their established Personal Lines Insurance team in Somerset.
About the Role:
- Working as a Personal Lines Advisor, you’ll ensure conversion of new business, servicing of existing accounts and retention of renewals.
- You will predominantly deal with household and motor policies.
- Provide a proactive and responsive service to clients, producing accurate and timely documents and keeping them informed and updated.
- Negotiate with insurers on behalf of the client.
- Keep accurate records at all times.
- Build excellent working relationships with the Account Executives, the wider client team and insurers.
- Identify gaps, up selling and cross selling opportunities.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
To be considered for the Personal Lines Account Handler opportunity, you will have the following experience:
- Excellent customer service experience gained within insurance, banking, finance, or a call centre environment.
- Previous personal lines / household insurance experience would be beneficial.
- The ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Articulate and good attention to detail.
- Strong PC literacy to include Word and Outlook.
- Cert CII qualification would be preferred but support will be provided.
- Up to £26,000 Plus Benefits
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.
Share this job
About Cavendish Maine
Cavendish Maine is a team of expert, straight-talking, and talented recruitment professionals with a shared passion to connect employers with the candidates they need to grow their business. With 30 years of experience, we adapt each recruitment process to meet the needs of our clients, through a blend of the very best recruitment practises, delivered with committed focuss on quality, understanding and integrity at every stage.
Whilst we are all very different, we share a set of values which is at the heart of what we do.