Customer Development Executive
- Work with market leading brands and well-established customers
- Ensure these brands continue to dominate shelf space
- Visiting garden centres and DIY stores
With a very strong family of brands this international garden products manufacturer enjoys sales in almost 100% of the garden centre / hardware trade. In this role you would be trained as a Customer Development Executive which is a field-based role, visiting customers and the first step towards progression to be a Sales Representative.
The Role of Customer Development Executive:
Following comprehensive training you will be home-based, responsible for a South/ South-West region, visiting garden centres and DIY retailers in order to:
- Managing the company’s business relationship with customers
- Ensure your brands continually dominate in-store display space
- Use POS and display material effectively to increase sales
- Build strong store relationships in order to influence display decisions
- Work closely with local Sales Representatives
- Fully utilise CRM system to ensure accurate administration and customer knowledge
- Share leads and best practice with team members
- Some weekend work is required during peak season
Candidate profile: Customer Development Executive
Ideally living in Swindon, Bristol or Bath we are looking for a well presented individual with great communication skills who is looking for a long-term career as a Sales Representative. Your experience so far could be in retail or telesales, customer service or merchandising. You will need to be well organised with reasonably IT skills and a full driving licence. We are also looking for:
- A disciplined self-starter, results driven and committed to achieving career recognition
- A great planner with the ability to lead by example and project a professional image
- Strong communication and sales skills
- A true professional who strives for continuous improvement
As well as a great career path this role offers an attractive basic salary, a performance-based bonus, fully expensed company vehicle, 26 days annual leave, life assurance, medical insurance, pension, long service awards and several additional benefits.
For more information and to apply please contact Nick Hester at Cavendish Maine recruitment:
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.
Share this job
About Cavendish Maine
Cavendish Maine is a team of expert, straight-talking, and talented recruitment professionals with a shared passion to connect employers with the candidates they need to grow their business. With 30 years of experience, we adapt each recruitment process to meet the needs of our clients, through a blend of the very best recruitment practises, delivered with committed focuss on quality, understanding and integrity at every stage.
Whilst we are all very different, we share a set of values which is at the heart of what we do.