Corporate Commercial Account Handler (Hybrid)
Location: Home based predominantly – reporting into Bristol
Job Sector: General Insurance
Job Type: Permanent (Flexible working hours)
Salary: up to £45,000
Job Reference: SM/86304
About the Company:
A leading multinational insurance broker are looking to add a predominantly home based corporate commercial account handler to their existing team. As a company they truly believe in providing an unrivalled level of service to all of their clients.
When you become part of their team, your commitment will be rewarded with a market leading salary and competitive benefits package, as flexible working hours and a support culture, balancing work life priorities as well as best in class training and development opportunities.
About the Role:
Our client is looking to recruit an experienced Corporate Commercial Account Handler with broad cross-class commercial experience to help support a number of large multinational clients.
Specific duties will include;
- To provide a quality service in the administration and servicing of corporate commercial insurance clients.
- Assisting with new business broking and re-broking exercises.
- Maintaining existing business and providing technical advice.
- Acting as a contact for the client to handle all queries / amendments.
- Acting as a referral point for less experienced colleagues.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
In order to be considered for the role of Corporate Commercial Account Handler, you must possess the following:
- Previous commercial account handling or commercial underwriting experience required.
- Corporate insurance experience would be beneficial, but is not essential.
- Knowledge of Acturis beneficial but not essential.
- Commercial Insurance knowledge/experience.
- An eagerness to progress with your ACII qualification will be supported, but is not essential.
- Ability to work well as part of a team.
- Up to £45,000 + bonus + exceptional Pension and benefits
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 72 hours of receiving your application.
Due to the overwhelming Application response we receive through various sources should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Share this job
About Cavendish Maine
Cavendish Maine is a team of expert, straight-talking, and talented recruitment professionals with a shared passion to connect employers with the candidates they need to grow their business. With 30 years of experience, we adapt each recruitment process to meet the needs of our clients, through a blend of the very best recruitment practises, delivered with committed focuss on quality, understanding and integrity at every stage.
Whilst we are all very different, we share a set of values which is at the heart of what we do.