Commercial Property Claims Handler
A highly successful and ambitious specialist insurance business has a requirement for a Property Claims Handler to join their team in Manchester.
About the Role:
Working as a Claims Handler in their Manchester office, you will be required to provide an efficient service to commercial clients, ensuring that they receive a prompt and fair claims settlement which encourages them to remain as clients.
You will predominantly deal with property claims for Commercial and Corporate clients, with the majority of Claims being between £50k and £100k.
Specific duties will include:
- Provide a proactive and responsive service to commercial clients, keeping them informed and updated.
- Provide appropriate technical advice to clients throughout the duration of the claim
- Regularly assess the status of claims with clients, insurers, recovery agents and solicitors.
- Produce accurate and timely documents for all aspects of the claims process.
- Promptly escalate any issues that may prevent a claim being settled promptly or fairly, including any suspicion over the validity of a claim.
- Keep accurate claims records at all times and ensure they are produced in accordance with SLAs
- Identify gaps, up selling and cross selling opportunities.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
To be considered for the Property Claims Handler opportunity, you will have the following experience:
- Previous Commercial or Personal Lines Property claims claims handling experience is essential
- The ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Excellent customer service skills combined with good planning and analytical skills.
- Articulate and good attention to detail
- Strong PC literacy to include Word and Outlook.
- Cert CII qualification would be preferred.
Contact: David Harries
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.
Share this job
About Cavendish Maine
Cavendish Maine is a team of expert, straight-talking, and talented recruitment professionals with a shared passion to connect employers with the candidates they need to grow their business. With 30 years of experience, we adapt each recruitment process to meet the needs of our clients, through a blend of the very best recruitment practises, delivered with committed focuss on quality, understanding and integrity at every stage.
Whilst we are all very different, we share a set of values which is at the heart of what we do.