Commercial Claims Handler
Our client, a highly successful and well-regarded general insurance and financial services organisation. An organisation who truly believe in providing an unrivalled level of service to all their clients.
About the Role:
Working as a Commercial Claims Handler in their Bristol office, you will be required to provide an efficient service to commercial clients, ensuring that they receive a prompt and fair claims settlement which encourages them to remain as clients.
You will predominantly deal with Fleet, property, EL, PL, and Contractor claims for Commercial and Corporate clients.
Specific duties will include:
- Provide a proactive and responsive service to commercial clients, keeping them informed and updated.
- Produce accurate and timely documents for all aspects of the claims process.
- Negotiate with insurers on behalf of the client.
- Promptly escalate any issues that may prevent a claim being settled promptly or fairly, including any suspicion over the validity of a claim.
- Chase insurers and suppliers to expedite claims progress and settlement.
- Keep accurate claims records at all times.
- Build excellent working relationships with the client’s Account Executives and the wider client team.
- Identify gaps, up selling and cross selling opportunities.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
To be considered for the Commercial Claims Handler opportunity, you will have the following experience:
- Previous commercial claims handling experience preferred
- The ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Articulate and good attention to detail
- Strong PC literacy to include Word and Outlook.
- Cert CII qualification would be preferred.
- Salary to £30k
- Pension – 12% Employer contribution
- 27 days holiday
- Hybrid working
Contact: David Harries
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.
Share this job
About Cavendish Maine
Cavendish Maine is a team of expert, straight-talking, and talented recruitment professionals with a shared passion to connect employers with the candidates they need to grow their business. With 30 years of experience, we adapt each recruitment process to meet the needs of our clients, through a blend of the very best recruitment practises, delivered with committed focuss on quality, understanding and integrity at every stage.
Whilst we are all very different, we share a set of values which is at the heart of what we do.