Commercial Account Handler
- A highly successful and progressive insurance broker are looking to add a Commercial Account Handler to their existing team.
- A company who truly believe in providing an unrivalled level of service to all their clients.
- When you become part of their team, your commitment will be rewarded with a market leading salary and competitive benefits package, as well as a commitment and a clearly defined career path.
About the Role:
- Our client is looking to recruit an experienced Account Handler with Commercial Insurance knowledge to help support a thriving office continue their exciting growth phase.
It is an hybrid role and more specific duties will include:
- To provide a quality service in the administration and servicing of corporate commercial clients.
- Assisting with new business broking and re-broking exercises.
- Maintaining existing business and providing technical advice.
- Providing management and guidance to other team members.
- Acting as a contact for the client to handle all queries / amendments.
- Acting as a referral point for less experienced colleagues
Key Skills/Experience Required:
In order to be considered for the role of Account Handler, you must possess the following:
- Commercial Insurance knowledge/experience
- An eagerness to progress with your ACII qualification will be supported, but is not essential
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Basic salary of up to £40,000 depending on experience
- Competitive company benefits
Location: Hybrid (Cardiff/Newport Area)
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file for 6 months, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.
Share this job
About Cavendish Maine
Cavendish Maine is a team of expert, straight-talking, and talented recruitment professionals with a shared passion to connect employers with the candidates they need to grow their business. With 30 years of experience, we adapt each recruitment process to meet the needs of our clients, through a blend of the very best recruitment practises, delivered with committed focuss on quality, understanding and integrity at every stage.
Whilst we are all very different, we share a set of values which is at the heart of what we do.