Commercial Account Handler – Gloucestershire
A rapidly growing, independent insurance broker with big ambitions is looking to add a commercial account handler to support their expanding client base. Open to full time, part time, and hybrid working, become a key person in this broker whilst it is small, and enjoy the ride on their impressive growth curve. Commercial insurance is required, as is experience of Acturis as an insurance platform.
About the Role:
Our client is looking to recruit an experienced Commercial Account Handler with Commercial Insurance knowledge and Acturis trading know how to help support a small but rapidly growing broker hit the next stage in their development.
Specific duties will include;
- To provide a quality service in the administration and servicing of commercial insurance clients.
- Assisting with new business broking and re-broking exercises.
- Maintaining existing business and providing technical advice.
- Providing quotations on e-traded products via the use of acturis
- Providing management and guidance to other team members.
- Acting as a contact for the client to handle all queries / amendments.
- Acting as a referral point for less experienced colleagues
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- Previous commercial account handling or commercial underwriting experience required
- Knowledge of Acturis essential
- An willingness to progress CII qualifications is desirable.
- Ability to work well as part of a small team.
- Full hybrid working.
- Full time, part time and flexible hours fully supported.
Contact: Stephen Mallaband
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.
Share this job
About Cavendish Maine
Cavendish Maine is a team of expert, straight-talking, and talented recruitment professionals with a shared passion to connect employers with the candidates they need to grow their business. With 30 years of experience, we adapt each recruitment process to meet the needs of our clients, through a blend of the very best recruitment practises, delivered with committed focuss on quality, understanding and integrity at every stage.
Whilst we are all very different, we share a set of values which is at the heart of what we do.