Commercial Account Handler
A highly regarded, established Insurance Broker are currently looking to add an experienced Commercial Account Handler to join their established team in Aberdeenshire.
They seek a motivated Account handler with strong technical commercial insurance knowledge to work alongside the Directors and Account Executives to grow the commercial portfolio.
You’ll gain exposure to a wide range of commercial risks including Property, Liability, Commercial Fleet, Agriculture and Renewable Energy.
About the Role:
- To deliver high quality and efficient service and advice to clients within the corporate sector.
- Working closely with Account Executives to provide a comprehensive Insurance broking service to mainly existing and some potential new customers.
- Ensure all documentation associated with placing, amending, or renewing clients’ insurance programmes is completed in a reasonable timescale and is accurate.
- Contribute towards the development of a high company image of professionalism, competence, and customer satisfaction.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- Must have previous account handling experience gained within a commercial insurance environment and have relevant insurance technical knowledge.
- Good communication, decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent relationship building skills.
- The ability to work under pressure and assimilate large quantities of information quickly.
- Influencing and negotiation skills.
- Commercial awareness.
- Salary up to £40,000 p.a (dependent on experience)
- 25 days holiday
- Flexible / hybrid working
- Excellent opportunity for career development and progression
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file for 6 months, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.
Share this job
About Cavendish Maine
Cavendish Maine is a team of expert, straight-talking, and talented recruitment professionals with a shared passion to connect employers with the candidates they need to grow their business. With 30 years of experience, we adapt each recruitment process to meet the needs of our clients, through a blend of the very best recruitment practises, delivered with committed focuss on quality, understanding and integrity at every stage.
Whilst we are all very different, we share a set of values which is at the heart of what we do.