Business Development Manager
Following a record – breaking sales year my client, a highly successful manufacturer of office and workplace furniture, are looking to appoint an individual to help support the continued growth of their dealer and distributor accounts (possibly some major account responsibility).
This is a rare opportunity for someone looking to take the next step in their career progression and take up the opportunity of working with a global manufacturing company. This is in an exciting stage in their development of its UK business and structure.
With the introduction of some major new products being launched in 2023 there has never been a better time for the right minded individual to join the company.
Ideally suited to someone working in a sales or account management role within furniture, you will have a strong work ethic underpinned by positive attitude and aptitude, this position affords the successful candidate the opportunity to contribute to an already successful team and create an opportunity to further their career.
This role is based in London, with flexible working and travel likely required as a minimum across the UK and occasionally into Europe.
The primary responsibilities will be to develop existing dealer relationships as well as focusing on new business development of new dealers across the UK.
- Work as part of a team to service and further develop key dealership accounts
- Contribute to the creation of tender submissions and quotations being prepared and issued
- Proactively engage with key account contacts to introduce new product lines
- Attend site installations to oversee and ensure successful completion
- Come up with ideas for social events and attend as required as part of the team
- Travel as required
- Currently working as a sales / account manager or similar role looking to take the next step
- Knowledge or experience within any furniture sector is strongly preferred
- Ideally located within easy commuting distance of London
- Demonstrable experience of growing sales within a client organisation and an ability to influence the company’s success
- An excellent new business developer as well as account manager
- A driven personality who is prepared to go the extra mile to achieve success
- An ability to identify and build long lasting relationships across all levels within a client’s business
- An elevated level of communication and presentation skills
Salary & Benefits
- Basic Salary in the region of 50k dependent on experience
- Commission payable against all orders.
- Company contribution to private pension
Contact: Craig Tindall
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.
Share this job
About Cavendish Maine
Cavendish Maine is a team of expert, straight-talking, and talented recruitment professionals with a shared passion to connect employers with the candidates they need to grow their business. With 30 years of experience, we adapt each recruitment process to meet the needs of our clients, through a blend of the very best recruitment practises, delivered with committed focuss on quality, understanding and integrity at every stage.
Whilst we are all very different, we share a set of values which is at the heart of what we do.