Business Development Manager – South
- A £400m turnover global business employing 14,000 people
- Brand leading products with a reputation for excellence
- A new role focusing on the top 10% of existing customers
A highly successful global product manufacturer with an excellent trade reputation. They enjoy strong brand recognition and have great customer loyalty. The company has identified that the top 10% of their customers need increased focus in order to drive sales growth. In this newly created role the job holder will be creating and implementing a key account strategy at customer level.
The role of Key Account Manager:
A home-based role with a customer base of 12-15 high value and well-established customers.
Your role is to analyse the sales activities of each customer and develop joint business plans that support increased sales, market share and customer service. This will include:
- Regular meetings with all customers and with their sales and service personnel
- Assess each business’s needs, challenges and opportunities
- Create a bespoke sales strategy including product training, promotions and targets
- Negotiate profitable trading terms
- Liaise internally to secure appropriate resources
- Analyse performance and refine actions as required
- Report regularly to the Head of Channel
The person for this Key Account Manager opportunity:
We seek a talented sales and key account manager with the gravitas and authority to skilfully drive sales and market share growth.
- An experienced field sales professional with at least 5 years in a customer facing role
- Great skills in questioning, listening and understanding in order to make recommendations
- Able to inspire customers to continuously improve
- A strong team player who lives the values of this high performing brand
- An analytical, numerate and commercial individual with a focus on results
- Strong IT and reporting skills.
The job holder will enjoy a basic salary of £39,000 plus performance based bonuses, full expensed company car and the comprehensive benefits package you would associate with a major employer.
Contact: Nick Hester
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.
Share this job
About Cavendish Maine
Cavendish Maine is a team of expert, straight-talking, and talented recruitment professionals with a shared passion to connect employers with the candidates they need to grow their business. With 30 years of experience, we adapt each recruitment process to meet the needs of our clients, through a blend of the very best recruitment practises, delivered with committed focuss on quality, understanding and integrity at every stage.
Whilst we are all very different, we share a set of values which is at the heart of what we do.