|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||South West, UK|
|Salary||£18,000 - £20,000|
- Job Description:
- Co-ordinating Manager’s schedules.
- Making travel arrangements on behalf of senior management.
- Referral and admissions responsibilities.
- Tracking of the referrals and completion of admission paperwork.
- Development of relationships with potential clients/families/ referral sources.
- Clinical administration.
- Supervisory responsibility over the office during Manager’s absence.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- An empathetic and caring nature.
- Minimum 1 year experience in a similar role.
- Excellent organisation and administration skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office packages, specifically Word and Excel.
- Previous knowledge or experience in Mental Health Care would be advantageous.
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.