Manager - Change Management
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Salary||£65,000 - £75,000 plus bonus plus benefits|
- Job Description:
Our client, one of Europe’s largest purchasers and servicers of performing, semi-performing and non-performing accounts, are now looking to appoint the new role of Manager - Change Management. The business works with some of the world’s leading investors, finance lenders and European Banks to assist them in accessing the consumer and commercial receivables markets. Manager - Change Management reports directly to Director of Operations and you will build and manage a Change Management team responsible for co-ordinating and managing process, system and strategic change requests. This challenging role would suit an experienced business analyst looking to further their career or an existing change management professional seeking a new challenge. Further responsibilities include:
- Manage a small team of business analysts to apply an analytical approach to understanding operational processes.
- Work in parallel to IT Business Partner and be responsible for producing detailed project plans for use by system business analysts.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders and senior management to identify potential change requests and strategic changes.
- Manage and control Operational Events and Incidents through to completion and closure.
- Manage and prioritise all outstanding Change requests.
- Produce AS IS/TO BE plans in a structured manner upon change requests.
- Develop a strong understanding of each business unit to include their business drivers for success, process and approaches to business models.
- Actively support and promote the firm’s corporate values and ensure all actions and activities promote a culture of teamwork, resilience and high performance.
- Proven and a high level of industry knowledge and experience of best practice, legislation and Codes of Conduct in Financial Services (FCA for Consumer Credit businesses).
- C5 years business analysis and/or change management experience essential.
- Business process modelling, testing and improvement.
- Change implementation planning and management.
- Highly numerical and analytically focused.
- A strategic thinker and planner.
- Nimble LEAN thinking to drive change that enables efficiencies to encourage growth.
- An understanding of the use of IT systems in financial services organisations.
- Proven use of technology and data analysis to identify risks and opportunities.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
£65,000 - £75,000 plus bonus plus benefits
Name – Matt Cooper
Telephone – 01275 813031
Email – matthew@
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.