Legal Secretary (Commercial Property)
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||South West, UK|
|Salary||£19,000 - £22,000|
- Job Description:
- Audio typing, preparing and amending draft documents.
- Making and receiving telephone calls and dealing with emails.
- Dealing with clients both in person and on the telephone and assisting clients in the absence the fee earner.
- Making appointments and assisting with queries.
- Photocopying, filing and general office duties including opening files and preparing completed file storage.
- Assisting other members of the team and liaising with other members of staff as appropriate.
- Liaising with accounts department to obtain cheques, print-outs etc., as necessary.
- Liaising with the Office Manager with regards to stocks of stationery etc.
About the role:
We require an enthusiastic and experienced Legal Secretary to provide support within the Commercial Conveyancing department. We are looking for someone with good typing / audio skills, a good telephone manner and knowledge of working within a case manager system.
Key Skills / Experience Required:
- Must have Residential/Commercial Conveyancing experience.
- Good presentation of letters and documentation.
- Good telephone manner and ability to deal with clients, intermediaries and other contacts.
- Use of the IT systems in the office.
£19,000 - £22,000
By responding to this advert, you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this, please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.