|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Energy and EngineeringSupply Chain & Logistics|
|Salary||£30,000 - £40,000|
- Job Description:
- Ensure achievement of production schedules in accordance with the objectives of cost – quality – lead time.
- Adjust manufacturing programs according to customer priorities.
- Organise the training needs of teams and manage the versatility in accordance with the target defined.
- Contribute to the industrial processes improvement with the functions supports.
- Ensure compliance with HSE rules.
About the Company:
- A major global corporation with turnover in excess of £24b and global operations in over 120 counties.
- A global market leader in the design, manufacture and deployment of critical infrastructure technologies across all commercial and industrial sectors.
- Investor in people accreditation and Times ‘top 10’ global employer, if you are ambitious, talented and motivated this company want to hear from you.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- Experience in managing production operations, Extrusion experience would be a distinct advantage.
- Good communication skills.
- Solid understanding of lean manufacturing principles.
- Excellent people management skills (appraisals, development of talent, performance management, developing engagement).
- Understanding of safety management principles.
- £30,000 - £40,000
- Flexible benefits package including 28 days holidays plus STATS
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.