Employee Benefits Administrator
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Salary||Up to £35,000|
- Job Description:
I am looking for an Employee Benefits Administrator for a role based in London. The role holder will act as the main point of contact for corporate clients and the partner that they are working with, providing an exceptional level of support to both.
A key part of the role is to manager HR contacts at each client location in order to organise meetings and presentations on behalf of the partner that you are working with. As well as the partner, you will also support two Relationship Managers.
The main responsibilities include:
- Organise 1-2-1 meetings and presentations including sending invitations, booking rooms etc.
- Work directly with HR teams to provide them with whatever they may need.
- Build presentations from a deck of approved slides provided.
- Obtain valuations, contribution breakdowns etc. from either an insurers online system or by ordering via telephone.
- Issue leaver packs to staff that have left employment.
- Build a relationship with your client so they are always comfortable asking you for help, no matter the circumstances.
- Set up workflow within Intelligent Office so it can manage your workload.
- Put together packs for adviser meetings.
- Send regular communications and updates to corporate clients.
- Produce invoices for clients as and when required and chase any outstanding invoices after 30 days.
- Assist with the production of monthly MI by maintaining central spreadsheets and activity log.
- Continuously meet Fit & Proper and TCF requirements, fully participating in appropriate training, competence and development initiatives.
About the Company:
- My client is a national advisor that focuses on the delivery of quality advice to both individual and corporate clients.
- They are multi award winners for the advisory service they offer to Corporate and Charity sectors in relation to the health and well-being of their employees.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- To be considered for this role you will need to have knowledge of health and employee benefits and pensions.
- Experience of working with HR professionals would put you at an advantage, but ultimately you need to be a good business developer and relationship builder.
- The salary on offer is up to £35,000 and an incredible range of employee benefits including: matched pension contributions up to 7.5%, Income Protection, 4 X DIS, Critical Illness, Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance and Medical cash plan.
- The benefits also include eye care, an Employee Assistance Programme, childcare vouchers and 25 days holiday which can rise to a maximum of 30 days after 5 years’ service.
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.