Private Client Administrator
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Salary||Up to £25,000|
- Job Description:
- I am looking for a Private Client Administrator who has experience of working within financial services, ideally within financial planning or wealth management.
- Working within a team of 11 that are the first point of contact for 20 Partners and their clients, you will be responsible for ensuring a positive client experience.
- The Private Client Administrator will be responsible for communicating with candidates and providing them with a warm welcome at the end of the telephone, helping them with their enquiries and providing them with information regarding their financial arrangements.
- You will prepare information packs for partners to take to client meetings and set up client files ensuring that all necessary documents are held for regulatory purposes.
- You will also contact clients and providers to obtain information regarding their existing financial plans including valuations.
- You will update the in-house CRM system and ensure that all written communication is accurate and well written.
About the Company:
- Although you will be joining a small but effective team of 11, the private wealth team based in London are part of a national and multi award winning firm of advisors.
- All of their Partners have one goal and that is to increase revenue from their clients and their families by ensuring the highest standard of service is delivered.
- As a national advisor, their entire team focus on delivering quality advice to individuals and their families and they see their own employees as an extended family, investing in their training and development to ensure that employees reach their full potential and desired career goals.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- To be considered for the role you will need to have experience of working in an administration role or client facing role within a financial services environment and have broad knowledge of investment and pension products.
- They are looking to appoint someone who has strong communication skills and a desire to provide an excellent service
- The salary on offer is up to £25,000 and an incredible range of employee benefits including: matched pension contributions up to 7.5%, Income Protection, 4 X DIS, critical illness, private medical insurance, dental insurance and medical cash plan.
- The benefits also include eye care, an Employee Assistance Programme, childcare vouchers and 25 days holiday which can rise to a maximum of 30 days after 5 years’ service.
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.