Coffee Business Development Manager
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Location||The North East & Leeds|
|Area||North East, UKNorth West, UK|
|Sector||Sales and MarketingCoffee|
|Salary||Up to £32,000 p.a + commission + benefits|
- The Company:
A well-known, well established and highly respected international drinks and confectionery manufacturer, who have recently added coffee to its diverse portfolio of products!
About the Role:
Working predominantly as a new business developer (75% / 25%) covering the North East region as well as Leeds, you will be required to work with the Regional Sales Manager to ensure sales and territory growth, specifically selling into B & I (corporate offices, conference centres etc.). You will be a direct point of contact for the customer base within this defined territory, ensuring that customer needs are met and a professional and efficient service is provided to them at all times.
Specific duties will include;
- Identify, target and develop new business opportunities within your territory.
- Liaise with customer decision makers and act as key point of contact.
- Communicate all promotions and key product features to clients.
- Keep track of deadlines and ensure all work is completed in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with Regional Sales Manager to ensure sales growth.
- Collaborate with Operations Team to ensure territory growth.
- Assist in the reporting, analysis and evaluation of promotional campaigns.
- Establish professional and value-adding relationships with internal stakeholders and departments.
- Participate in innovation and brain storming activities to develop new business.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of both products and business objectives according to customer needs.
- Assist with high severity customer issues or escalate issues to the appropriate department/Field Sales Controller as needed.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
In order to be considered for the role of Coffee Business Developer, you must possess the following;
- Coffee equipment and ingredient sales experience to include; bean to cup and traditional.
- Experience of selling into business and industry customers.
- Based in the North East with a willingness to also cover Leeds.
- A full UK driving license.
- The ability to work well as part of a team.
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills (face to face).
In return for your role as Coffee Business Developer, you will receive a basic salary of up to £32,000 p.a (depending on experience), an attractive commission structure and other competitive benefits.
The North East & Leeds
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.