Credit Control Team Manager
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||South West, UK|
|Sector||Financial ServicesAccountancy and Finance|
|Salary||£24,000 – £30,000|
- Role Summary:.
- The role will oversee the raising, collecting and chasing of scheme fees along with reporting requirements to a variety of levels.
- Supervising a small team you will ensure the smooth running of the department and ensure a quality service is maintained.
Specific duties will include:
- The Team Manager will provide the required monthly MI and ensure appropriate action has been taken on one to ones, staff appraisals, performance reviews, the identification of staff weakness, staff training and coaching and mentoring.
- Ensuring that the required systems and controls are embedded within the department.
- Delivering continual improvement within the department across the areas of staff development, process conformance, process efficiency, productivity and management information. Tenacious progression of staff performance issues.
- Conducting the recruitment process and ensuring that all department staff are fully trained and conversant with the key administration and support software that is necessary to their role.
- Assisting in both complaint and concern processing, dealing with escalated internal/external cases efficiently.
- Conducting weekly administration catch ups, communicating information to administrators.
- Ensuring that the department has the required succession planning through knowledge dissemination and skill development.
- The debt consists of scheme fees for the administration of the pension scheme products. The values would be handling as a matter of course would be in the millions given the value and turnover of the company.
- The debt collection will involve an element of chasing clients which is one of the methods used to settle debt.
- We are seeking someone with credit control experience but also a strong manager, ideally with proven experience in running and developing a department and associated processes.
- Financial Services background highly desirable.
- Proven experience within the field of credit control administration or dealings.
- Fully understand the data conformance needs of each system and where key data is mastered. Able to demonstrate exceptional information security control.
- Able to demonstrate the ability to identify data anomalies and issues and correct them at source or seek guidance as appropriate.
- Willingness to promote corporate values and ensure own personal actions are in line with corporate objectives and culture.
Benefits to include:
- Modern, central Bristol office location.
- 09.00 – 17.30 Monday – Thursday, 09.00 - 17.00 Friday.
- Excellent benefits package.
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.