Senior IT Engineer
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Salary||£50,000 - £55,000|
- The Company
- A leading data analytics consultancy that has grown in the past five years into a team of over 100 people, achieving and maintaining a fast-paced start-up mentality within a large infrastructure operator.
- This is a varied and demanding role which offers a unique, hybrid position where you will be directly supporting an internal client and be integral to developing the infrastructure of this distinct business area.
- The business offers an agile working environment and continuous professional development support and there may be an opportunity to gain experience with AWS and Azure.
- In this exciting new position, you will provide dedicated support and technical guidance for the End User Environment for a Consulting business based in London and Manchester.
- The Consulting business are a technology driven team with a focus on data science and analytics.
- The role is London based, but will require occasional travel to Manchester.
- Partner with Group IT to administer teams Office 365 environment focusing on Sharepoint, One drive for Business and System Centre Configuration.
- Work with Data Scientists to install, maintain and support custom Linux builds, ensuring they comply with Group IT security policies but providing data scientists with the freedom to use the tools they need.
- As the ideal candidate you will have experience of Active Directory, Group Policy and SCCM.
- You should have extensive experience of Office 365 and ideally will, have some knowledge of scripts.
- The role offers an excellent opportunity to develop your career in a successful business set to expand dramatically in 2019.
£50,000 - £55,000
Quoting Reference CTU/21183
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file for 6 months, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.