Cash Management Administrator
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||South West, UK|
|Sector||Financial ServicesAccountancy and Finance|
|Salary||£19,000 - £21,000|
- Role Summary:.
- My Financial Services client is seeking a New Business Administrator to join the New Business & Cash Management Department within the central Bristol.
- As a New Business Administrator, you will be required to carry out an important role in the administration of SIPPs, supporting Account Managers and Senior Management.
- There are a range of important tasks in the operation of SIPPs which Administrators can handle, which include the ongoing and day to day administration of new business applications and transfers in.
Specific duties will include:
- Processing of client instructions accurately and to the service standards set by the company, at all times maintaining confidentiality and demonstrating discretion.
- Building good relationships with clients and business introducers.
- Where relevant and appropriate, informing Account Managers, clients and financial intermediaries of specific matters or issues affecting their schemes and benefits relevant to each scheme especially actual or potential problems.
- Ensuring that client deadlines, all internally agreed key performance indicators, service standards and regulatory reporting requirements are met.
- To fulfil any other reasonable requirement of the department.
- Proactively identify risk within the department and escalate concerns to Team Leader.
- The ideal candidate would have a prior proven experience of working within an office environment dealing with general financial administration and working to deadlines.
- A background in pensions administration would be advantageous.
- An interest in pursuing a career in finance, good numerical skills and strong attention to detail.
- The applicants must possess a high degree of interpersonal skills and be able to prioritise workloads on a daily basis to accord with the company’s service levels.
Benefits to include:
- Modern, central Bristol office location. 0900-1730 Monday – Thursday 0900-1700 Friday.
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.