UK Account Manager
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Location||Bristol / London / Leeds|
|Area||London, UKNational, UKNorth, UKSouth West, UK|
|Sector||Sales and MarketingIT|
|Salary||Up to £60,000 plus uncapped bonus|
- The Company:
- This position is working for a well-established asset management, third-party solutions and SaaS business with offices around the UK and a highly impressive client roster.
- Following excellent performance over the last couple of years the business is now expanding its UK Account Management team with the addition of a strategic sales professional with a track record and background working with Facilities Management clients.
- An excellent remuneration package is on offer with an uncapped bonus scheme meaning that total earnings in six figures is realistic for on target performance.
- The main objective of this newly created role is to use your specific experience in the Facilities Management vertical to deliver established pipeline and to win new business.
- The role involves a mixture of account management for existing strategic accounts and new business development.
- The role will also require business development outside of the known customer base, through networking, calling, events, social media marketing and other business-to-business activities.
- The company often partners with other SI’s and technology companies, and the role may involve co-ordinating joint bids for large projects.
The successful candidate will be an experienced solution seller with prior knowledge of FM customers and the FM market. An understanding of the operational and financial issues faced by the sector is essential. You will be able to demonstrate:
- FM industry knowledge and networks - successful prior IT sales experience in the industry to the top 20 FM/Construction companies.
- Sales strategy ownership - formulating and executing personal sales plans.
- Account Management planning and execution; managing customer relationships with multiple stakeholders and delivering revenue from existing accounts.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience of planning and executing sales campaigns, including collaboration with marketing.
- Forecasting and reporting sales activity to the management team.
- Understanding of software, SaaS and Professional Services pricing and selling.
The market is highly competitive, and as the successful candidate you must be energetic and organised. The role requires balancing existing customer requests with new business delivery, and you must be able to prioritise and manage your own time in busy periods, while recognising the need to report the right information back to the business through Salesforce. Other key systems include Office365 and SharePoint.
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.