Vending Field Service Engineer
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Location||Coventry & Leicester|
|Area||East Midlands, UKMidlands, UKWest Midlands, UK|
|Sector||Energy and EngineeringCoffee|
|Salary||Up to £25,000 p.a + bonus + vehicle|
- A well-established, rapidly expanding, vending solution and service provider covering a wide range of vending products including hot and cold drinks, snacks and food.
About the Role:
Covering the Coventry and Leicester areas, you will be required to ensure that all vending machine breakdowns are attended to promptly and resolved. You will be fully trained on the company’s product range of all specified vending equipment and refreshment services. Specific duties will include;
- Visiting customer sites in company vehicle as directed by the service helpdesk and handheld device.
- Attending vending machine breakdowns to diagnose and repair.
- Respond to service calls as directed within 4 hours.
- Ordering spare parts where necessary via the helpdesk.
- Return used spare parts back to the office.
- Achieve a minimum of 6 service calls per day.
- Achieve first time fix of 95%.
- Respond to clients in a professional and courteous manner and maintain the company image at all times.
- Attend training courses and develop relevant knowledge and skills.
- Provide full and frank remedy notes to all calls via a handheld device.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
In order to be considered for the role of Vending Field Service Engineer, you must possess the following;
- Engineering experience gained within the vending industry.
- Living in the East Midlands (ideally east of the M42).
- Smartly presented.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Good customer service abilities.
- A ‘team player’ who works with and supports colleagues.
- A professional approach with first class communication skills.
- A full UK driving license.
- A salary of up to £25,000 p.a (DOE)
- Quarterly bonus
- Company vehicle
Coventry & Leicester
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.