Senior Wealth Management Administrator
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||South East, UK|
|Salary||c£35,000 + Benefits|
- About the Company:
- A wealth management practice founded two years ago by five partners with a combined 100 years’ experience in the industry.
- Specialist advisors offering private wealth management and exclusive discretionary management services to select clients who all have a minimum of £1m investable assets.
- The company now has £300m AUM and the passion and drive to continue growing.
- Their team in Surrey is in search of a senior administrator who has considerable industry experience, an understanding of financial planning and investment management.
- The role holder will be responsible for carrying out instructions relating to client policies and portfolios, gathering information from third party providers, setting up and maintaining client files ensuring that all necessary documents are obtained, and that the clients files remains compliant.
- The role holder will also arrange and co-ordinate client review meetings, manage client communication via email, letter or telephone and ensure that all necessary administration is carried out efficiently, accurately and within agreed timescales.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- The successful candidate will have a minimum of three years administration experience within a wealth management or IFA environment.
- Although system training will be provided, you will need to have the knowledge around compliance, products and client management in order to ‘hit the ground running’.
- The ideal candidate will ideally have some relevant industry related qualifications; however, longevity and experience will be held in high regard.
- Accuracy and attention to detail is critical in this role so they do need someone who has good use of grammar, strong mathematical skills and an ability to communicate.
- My client is looking to pay circa £35,000 with additional employee benefits, 25 days holiday and assistance with professional development.
Job Reference: LS/21286
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.