Property Claims Handler
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Salary||£19,000 - £22,500|
|Telephone||0121 582 0379|
- The Company:
- Insurance organisation with offices in Birmingham, would like to recruit a Domestic Property Claims Handler to join their growing team.
- This growing business is working with a number of leading insurance companies and offering a high level of service in a competitive market.
- Your role will consist of handling a portfolio of domestic claims from cradle to grave.
- They will cover standard perils, such as escape of water, fires and thefts and will generally be up to the value of £15K, although some claims over this amount will be retained.
- You will validate the claim and throughout the lifecycle of the claim will liaise with various third parties to ensure efficient handling.
- It is important you work towards KPI's and ensure the customer is kept informed at all stages.
- To apply, you must have property claims experience, gained from an adjuster, insurer or TPA and ideally experience of validation.
- You will be motivated to produce good work every time and have the ability to work as part of a team.
- If successful, you can expect a generous salary (£19,000 - £22,500), along with opportunities for progression.
0121 582 0379
By responding to this advert, you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this, please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.