Corporate Account Executive (Servicing)
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||South East, UK|
|Salary||Up to £55,000 p.a + uncapped bonus + car + benefits|
- A highly regarded broking organisation is looking to recruit an energetic, driven and ambitious Corporate Account Executive to add to their already impressive client servicing team.
About the Role
- This is a true Corporate Account executive position, inheriting a large book of complex clients in the corporate space.
- The position requires strong technical expertise, as well as proven client retention, risk management and influencing skills.
- You will also work alongside a new business team to help win corporate cases.
- You will be supported by an exceptional broking team who have superb links into with the local market and Lloyds who will offer the very best environment to retain and win business.
About the Company:
- A highly successful and progressive national broker.
- A company who truly believe in providing an unrivalled level of service to all their clients.
- When you become part of their team, your commitment will be rewarded with a market leading salary and bonus scheme, plus a highly competitive benefits package, and outstanding opportunities for career advancement.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- You will be self motivated, driven, organised and ambitious.
- You will be either be an existing Account or Development Executive, or someone with excellent commercial insurance experience, who can demonstrate they have the required sales and service skills to step into this type of role.
- You must be able to demonstrate that you have the ability to build strong relationships with key decision makers.
Professional Qualifications Required:
- Progression towards ACII would be beneficial, but not essential.
- Further study would be supported if needed.
- Salary: up to £55,000 + Car + Bonus + benefits
- The salary is dependent on experience, but will be market leading, and flexible to attract the very best candidates in the market.
- The bonus scheme is superb and uncapped, and is complimented by a comprehensive benefits package to include Pension, Group Life, PMI, Free Car Parking and generous holiday allowance.
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.